For Your Comfort
- Please help us keep our schedule and yours by being on time for your services (allow 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment).
- We require a 24-hour notice for cancelling a single appointment or 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, for multiple services or spa reservations.
- All missed appointments will be charged 50% of the service fee.
- Appointments are recommended. As a courtesy, confirmation calls are made the day before your service. Multiple appointments or high demand times may require a credit card or prepayment to secure your reservation.
- Gift certificates are valid for 9 months from date of purchase and is non-refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Gratuities are not included in anyof our services or gift certificates.
- Azario salon & day Spa is pleased to host group events. Many events, including birthday parties, bridal parties and social gatherings can be organized for your group. Please reserve your date as far ahead as possible so that we can accommodate your desired services and create your experience
- Our salon is smoke-free.
- We welcome all children accompanied by an adult. Due to insurance purposes, no unsupervised children are allowed in the salon.
- Prices and hours are subject to change. Visit our website for any changes.
- We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the salon.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and discover are accepted.
- Ask us about arranging corporate discounts.
- If you feel you would be more comfortable or better served by another staff member, or would simply like a fresh point of view, please let us know. We are a professional team and are pleased to have clients serviced by our teammates.
- And, most of all, thank you for your patronage and please let us know how we can better serve you.